North-South issues in trade in services
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/8262.
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1991. "Trade in services between Brazil and the European community: empirical trends and preliminary hypotheses on determinants," Kiel Working Papers 464, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Rachel McCulloch & Maurice R. Greenberg & Lionel H. Olmer, 1988.
"International Competition in Services,"
in: The United States in the World Economy, pages 367-422
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995.
"Tentative First Steps: An Assessment of the Uruguay Round Agreement on Services,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hoekman, Bernard, 1995. "Tentative first steps : an assessment of the Uruguay Round agreement on services," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1455, The World Bank.
- Wahba, Jackline & Mohieldin, Mahmoud, 1998. "Liberalizing Trade in Financial Services: The Uruguay Round and the Arab Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 1331-1348, July.
- Klodt, Henning, 1988. "The experience with liberalization of trade and foreign direct investment in services," Kiel Working Papers 308, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Langhammer, Rolf J., 1989. "North-South trade in services: Some empirical evidence," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1992, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.