Gender and the labour market: econometric evidence on obstacles in achieving gender equality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7736.
Length: xxix, 336 p.
Date of creation: 2001
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stephan Klasen & Andrey Launov, 2006.
"Analysis of the determinants of fertility decline in the Czech Republic,"
Journal of Population Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 25-54, February.
- Klasen, Stephan & Launov, Andrey, 2003. "Analysis of the Determinants of Fertility Decline in the Czech Republic," IZA Discussion Papers 870, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007. "The Effects of Marriage on Couples’ Allocation of Time Between Market and Non-Market Hours," IZA Discussion Papers 2619, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth Troske & Alexandru Voicu, 2013.
"The effect of the timing and spacing of births on the level of labor market involvement of married women,"
Empirical Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 483-521, August.
- Troske, Kenneth & Voicu, Alexandru, 2009. "The Effect of the Timing and Spacing of Births on the Level of Labor Market Involvement of Married Women," IZA Discussion Papers 4417, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- El Lahga, AbdelRahmen & Moreau, Nicolas, 2007.
"Would you Marry me? The Effects of Marriage on German Couples? Allocation of Time,"
ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research
07-024, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga & Nicolas Moreau, 2007. "Would You Marry Me?: The Effects of Marriage on German Couples' Allocation of Time," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 12, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- repec:ese:iserwp:2006-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mary Gregory & Sara Connolly, 2001. "Changing Status: Women’s Part-Time Work and Wages in Britain," LoWER Working Papers, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies wp4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Anne Winkler & Timothy McBride & Courtney Andrews, 2005. "Wives who outearn their husbands: A transitory or persistent phenomenon for couples?," Demography, Springer, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 523-535, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.