Long-term returns in stochastic interest rate models: convergence in law
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/7580.
Date of creation: 1995
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Stochastics and stochastics reports (1995) v.55,p.253-277
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schaefer, Stephen M. & Schwartz, Eduardo S., 1984. "A Two-Factor Model of the Term Structure: An Approximate Analytical Solution," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 19(04), pages 413-424, December.
- Griselda Deelstra, 2000. "Long-term returns in stochastic interest rate models: applications," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7590, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zhao, Juan, 2009. "Long time behaviour of stochastic interest rate models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 459-463, June.
- Rogers, L. C. G. & Stummer, Wolfgang, 2000. "Consistent fitting of one-factor models to interest rate data," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 45-63, August.
- Gabriel Faraud & Stéphane Goutte, 2012. "Bessel bridges decomposition with varying dimension. Applications to finance," Working Papers hal-00694126, HAL.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.