Solutions of Dynamic Linear Rational Expectations Models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/675.
Date of creation: 1985
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Econometric Theory (1985) v.1,p.341-368
Other versions of this item:
- Broze, Laurence & Gourieroux Christian & Szafarz A, 1984. "Solutions of dynamic linear rational expectations models," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 8421, CEPREMAP.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006.
"Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View," IZA Discussion Papers 2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Beatriz Armendariz & Bert D'Espallier & Marek Hudon & Ariane Szafarz, 2011. "Subsidy Uncertainty and Microfinance Mission Drift," Working Papers CEB 11-014, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2012.
"Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility,"
ULB Institutional Repository
2013/149191, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Szafarz, Ariane, 2012. "Financial crises in efficient markets: How fundamentalists fuel volatility," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 105-111.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010. "Financial Crises in Efficient Markets: How Fundamentalists Fuel Volatility," Working Papers CEB 10-052, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2010.
"How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?,"
DULBEA Working Papers
10-01.RS., ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ariane Szafarz, 2009. "How Did Financial-Crisis-Based Criticisms of Market Efficiency Get It So Wrong?," Working Papers CEB 09-048.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gary Anderson, 2008.
"Solving Linear Rational Expectations Models: A Horse Race,"
Society for Computational Economics, vol. 31(2), pages 95-113, March.
- Gary S. Anderson, 2006. "Solving linear rational expectations models: a horse race," Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 2006-26, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Costly Adjustment Under Rational Expectations: A Generalization, 1988. "UCLA, Trinity College (Cambridge)," UCLA Economics Working Papers 480, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Xavier De Scheemaekere & Kim Oosterlinck & Ariane Szafarz, 2012. "Addressing Economic Crises: The Reference-Class Problem," Working Papers CEB 12-024, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Jones, John Bailey, 2002.
"Has fiscal policy helped stabilize the postwar U.S. economy?,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 709-746, May.
- John Bailey Jones, 1999. "Has Fiscal Policy Helped Stabilize the Postwar U.S. Economy?," Discussion Papers 99-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
- John Bailey Jones & Sohini Sahu, 2008. "Transition Accounting for India in a Multi-Sector Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Discussion Papers 08-03, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.