Kernel density estimation on random fields: the L1 theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/2065.
Date of creation: 1996
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in: Journal of Nonparametric Statistics (1996) v.6,p.157-170
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zudi Lu & Arvid Lundervold & Dag Tjøstheim & Qiwei Yao, 2007. "Exploring spatial nonlinearity using additive approximation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 5401, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mohamed El Machkouri, 2011. "Asymptotic normality of the Parzen–Rosenblatt density estimator for strongly mixing random fields," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 73-84, February.
- Gérard Biau & Benoît Cadre, 2004. "Nonparametric Spatial Prediction," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 327-349, October.
- Mohamed El Machkouri, 2013. "On the asymptotic normality of frequency polygons for strongly mixing spatial processes," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 193-206, October.
- Gao, Jiti & Lu, Zudi & Tjostheim, Dag, 2003.
"Estimation in semiparametric spatial regression,"
11971, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gao, Jiti & Lu, Zudi & Tjostheim, Dag, 2003. "Semiparametric spatial regression: theory and practice," MPRA Paper 11991, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2006.
- Nadia Bensaïd & Sophie Dabo-Niang, 2010. "Frequency polygons for continuous random fields," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 55-80, April.
- Liliana Forzani & Ricardo Fraiman & Pamela Llop, 2013. "Density estimation for spatial-temporal models," TEST: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 22(2), pages 321-342, June.
- Lu, Zudi & Chen, Xing, 2004. "Spatial kernel regression estimation: weak consistency," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 125-136, June.
- Biau, Gérard, 2002. "Optimal asymptotic quadratic errors of density estimators on random fields," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 297-307, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.