Comment on International prices and productivity: an empirical analysis of the transmission among OECD countries G. Corsetti, L. Dedola, S. Leduc)
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles in its series ULB Institutional Repository with number 2013/13416.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Publication status: Forthcoming
Note: Conference paper presented at: (June, 16-17 2006)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2008.
"International Portfolios, Capital Accumulation and Foreign Assets Dynamics,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6902, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert & Martin, Philippe, 2010. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 100-112, January.
- Coeurdacier, Nicolas & Kollmann, Robert Miguel W. K. & Martin, Philippe J., 2008. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2008,19, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier & Robert Kollmann & Philippe Martin, 2009. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 27, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Robert Kollmann & Nicolas Coeurdacier & Philippe Martin, 2010. "International portfolios, capital accumulation and foreign assets dynamics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Masashige Hamano, 2013.
"The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
13-01, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Hamano, Masashige, 2013. "The consumption-real exchange rate anomaly with extensive margins," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 26-46.
- Nicolas Coeurdacier, 2011. "Limited participation and International Risk-Sharing," 2011 Meeting Papers 613, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.