Pricing Stock Market Volatility: Does It Matter Whether the Volatility is Related to the Business Cycle?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Washington, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number UWEC-2007-29.
Date of creation: May 2008
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2007-12-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-12-08 (Econometric Time Series)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marc Joëts, 2013.
"Energy price transmissions during extreme movements,"
2013-028, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Marc Joëts, 2012. "Energy price transmissions during extreme movements," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-38, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:28 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.