The Old Poor Law: Resource Constraints and Demographic Regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by School Of Economics, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200908.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 08 Jul 2009
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-28 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John Hatcher & A. J. Piper & David Stone, 2006. "Monastic mortality: Durham Priory, 1395-1529 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 59(4), pages 667-687, November.
- M. M. Postan & J. Titow, 1959. "Heriots And Prices On Winchester Manors," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 11(3), pages 392-411, 04.
- Federico, Giovanni, 2011. "When did European markets integrate?," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 93-126, April.
- Horrell, Sara & Humphries, Jane & Voth, Hans-Joachim, 2001. "Destined for Deprivation: Human Capital Formation and Intergenerational Poverty in Nineteenth-Century England," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 339-365, July.
- John H. Munro, 2006. "Real Wages and the 'Malthusian Problem' in Antwerp and South-Eastern England, 1400 - 1700: A regional comparison of levels and trends in real wages," Working Papers tecipa-225, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Michael Anderson & Ronald Lee, 2002. "Malthus in state space: Macro economic-demographic relations in English history, 1540 to 1870," Journal of Population Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 195-220.
- Allen, Robert C., 2001. "The Great Divergence in European Wages and Prices from the Middle Ages to the First World War," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 411-447, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Clifton).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.