The Irish Credit Bubble
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Geary Institute, University College Dublin in its series Working Papers with number 200950.
Length: 27 pages
Date of creation: 21 Dec 2009
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2010-01-10 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2010-01-10 (Labour Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregory Connor & Thomas Flavin & Brian O’Kelly, 2010.
"The U.S. and Irish Credit Crises: Their Distinctive Differences and Common Features,"
Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series
n206-10.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Connor, Gregory & Flavin, Thomas & O’Kelly, Brian, 2012. "The U.S. and Irish credit crises: Their distinctive differences and common features," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 60-79.
- Aramburu Leunda, Aitor & Aramburu Leunda, Garbiñe, . "Irlanda: euroa, higiezinen burbuila eta gaur egungo egoera," Revista de Dirección y Administración de Empresas, Universidad del País Vasco - Escuela Universitaria de Estudios Empresariales de San Sebastián.
- Michelle Norris & Menelaos Gkartzios & Dermot Coates, 2013. "Property-led Urban, Town and Rural Regeneration in Ireland: positive and perverse outcomes in different implementation contexts," Working Papers 201311, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Sebastian Dellepiane & Niamh Hardiman & Jon Las Heras, 2013. "Building on easy money:The political economy of housing bubbles in Ireland and Spain," Working Papers 201318, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.