Report NEP-HEA-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Shelburne & Claudia Trentini, 2009. "Public Health in Europe: The 2007-2009 Financial Crisis and UNECE Activities," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2009_2, UNECE.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "A Natural Experiment on Sick Pay Cuts, Sickness Absence, and Labor Costs," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 244, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Vladimir M. Shkolnikov & Evgueni M. Andreev & Zhen Zhang & James E. Oeppen & James W. Vaupel, 2009. "Losses of expected lifetime in the US and other developed countries: methods and empirical analyses," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2009-042, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:3/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Galama, Titus & Kapteyn, Arie, 2009. "On The Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," IZA Discussion Papers 4622, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Amuedo-Dorantes, Catalina & Pozo, Susan, 2009. "New Evidence on the Role of Remittances on Health Care Expenditures by Mexican Households," IZA Discussion Papers 4617, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gundersen, Craig & Kreider, Brent & Pepper, John V., 2009. "The Impact of the National School Lunch Program on Child Health: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," Staff General Research Papers 13148, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Melberg, Hans Olav, 2009. "Why is there such a gap between health expenditures and outcomes in Norway compared to Finland?," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:10, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Fjeldvig, Knut, 2009. "Life Cycle Wages of Doctors - An Empirical Analysis of the Earnings of Norwegian Physicians," HERO On line Working Paper Series 2009:11, Oslo University, Health Economics Research Programme.
- Yijuan Chen, 2009. "Why Are Health Care Report Cards So Bad (Good)?," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2009-511, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Jonathan Hartley, 2009. "Health and the savings of insured versus uninsured, working-age households in the U.S," Working Paper Series WP-09-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Patrick Puhani & Katja Sonderhof, 2009. "The Effects of a Sick Pay Reform on Absence and on Health-Related Outcomes," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2009 2009-34, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Julia Casutt & Ulrich Woitek, 2009. "Grain prices and mortality in Vienna, 1648-1754," IEW - Working Papers 461, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Hiromi Saito & Wataru Suzuki, 2009. "Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Mixed Medical Care Services in Japan ～ What is Equity? ～," GRIPS Discussion Papers 08-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Arie Kapteyn & James P. Smith & Arthur van Soest, 2009. "Work Disability, Work, and Justification Bias in Europe and the U.S," Working Papers 200946, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Morgan Kelly, 2009. "The Irish Credit Bubble," Working Papers 200950, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Titus J. Galama & Arie Kapteyn, 2009. "Grossman’s Missing Health Threshold," Working Papers 200947, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.