International Nominal Targeting (INT): A Proposal for Overcoming Obstacles to Policy Coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of California at Berkeley in its series Economics Working Papers with number 90-135.
Date of creation: 01 Jan 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, CA USA
Web page: http://www.haas.berkeley.edu/groups/iber/wps/econwp.html
More information through EDIRC
Postal: IBER, F502 Haas Building, University of California, Berkeley CA 94720-1922
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1990. "International nominal targeting (INT): a proposal for overcoming obstacles to policy coordination," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Nov.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1990. "International Nominal Targeting (INT): A Proposal for Overcoming Obstacles to Policy Coordination," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4rn0t6wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Granger, Clive W. J. & Deutsch, Melinda, 1992.
"Comments on the evaluation of policy models,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 497-516, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.