Consumption and Real Exchange Rates in Dynamic Exchange Economies with Nontraded Goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 92-7.
Date of creation: Feb 1992
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics, 44 West 4th Street, New York, NY 10012-1126
Phone: (212) 998-0860
Fax: (212) 995-4218
Web page: http://w4.stern.nyu.edu/economics/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Thomas Nitschka, 2009.
"Securitization of Mortgage Debt, Asset Prices and International Risk Sharing,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2527, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mathias Hoffmann & Thomas Nitschka, 2008. "Securitization of Mortgage Debt, Asset Prices and International Risk Sharing," IEW - Working Papers 376, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Fabrizio Perri & Jonathan Heathcote, 2007.
"The International Diversification Puzzle Is Not as Bad as You Think,"
2007-3, University of Minnesota, Department of Economics, revised 08 Oct 2007.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2013. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," Working Papers 472, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Heathcote, Jonathan & Perri, Fabrizio, 2008. "The International Diversification Puzzle is Not as Bad as You Think," CEPR Discussion Papers 6982, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2007. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," Staff Report 398, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2004. "The international diversification puzzle is not as bad as you think," 2004 Meeting Papers 152, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jonathan Heathcote & Fabrizio Perri, 2007. "The International Diversification Puzzle Is Not As Bad As You Think," NBER Working Papers 13483, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa, 2011.
"The natural rate of interest in a small open economy,"
0121, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Fernando de Holanda Barbosa, 2011. "The Natural Rate of Interest in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 05-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Ramondo, Natalia & Rappoport, Veronica, 2010.
"The role of multinational production in a risky environment,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 240-252, July.
- VEronica Rappoport & Natalia Ramondo, 2009. "The Role of Multinational Production in a Risky Environment," 2009 Meeting Papers 1106, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Martin D. D. Evans, 2012.
"Exchange-Rate Dark Matter,"
gueconwpa~12-12-01, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Mariano Croce & Riccardo Colacito, 2012. "International Asset Pricing with Recursive Preferences," 2012 Meeting Papers 984, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jianfeng Yu, 2011. "A sentiment-based explanation of the forward premium puzzle," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 90, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Croce & Colacito, 2008. "Risk sharing for the long-run. The benefits from financial integration," 2008 Meeting Papers 985, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Jordi Galí & Tommaso Monacelli, 2003. "Monetary Policy and Exchange Rate Volatility in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers 11, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Riccardo Colacito & Mariano M. Croce, 2011.
"Risks for the Long Run and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 119(1), pages 153 - 181.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Viveca Licata).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.