Wealth and Price Distribution by Diffusive Approximation in a Repeated Prediction Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Giachini, Daniele, 2017. "Wealth and price distribution by diffusive approximation in a repeated prediction market," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 473-479.
References listed on IDEAS
- Scalas, Enrico, 2006. "The application of continuous-time random walks in finance and economics," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 362(2), pages 225-239.
- L. C. MacLean & W. T. Ziemba & G. Blazenko, 1992. "Growth Versus Security in Dynamic Investment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 38(11), pages 1562-1585, November.
- Alina Beygelzimer & John Langford & David Pennock, 2012. "Learning Performance of Prediction Markets with Kelly Bettors," Papers 1201.6655, arXiv.org.
- Bottazzi, Giulio & Dindo, Pietro, 2014.
"Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-146.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2010. "Evolution and market behavior with endogenous investment rules," LEM Papers Series 2010/20, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Pietro Dindo, 2015. "Drift criteria for persistence of discrete stochastic processes on the line," LEM Papers Series 2015/26, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Leonard Maclean & William Ziemba & Yuming Li, 2005. "Time to wealth goals in capital accumulation," Quantitative Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 5(4), pages 343-355.
- repec:reg:rpubli:460 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giulio Bottazzi & Daniele Giachini, 2016. "Far from the Madding Crowd: Collective Wisdom in Prediction Markets," LEM Papers Series 2016/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsPrediction Markets; Heterogeneous Beliefs; Fractional Kelly Rule; Invariant Distribution; Diffusive Approximation; Fokker Planck Equation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ssa:lemwps:2016/13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/labssit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.