A Companion Guide to Analyzing and Projecting Occupational Trends
AbstractThis report is intended to complement Future Labour Supply and Demand 101: A Guide to Analysing and Predicting Occupational Trends, a technical document commissioned by the Forum of Labour Market Ministers (FLMM) Labour Market Information Working Group (LMIWG) with the aim of achieving greater consistency and coordination in labour supply and demand modeling in Canada. In conjunction with the technical document, this companion guide will assist stakeholders in making informed decisions regarding the occupational modeling needs of their organizations.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Centre for the Study of Living Standards in its series CSLS Research Reports with number 2010-07.
Date of creation: Aug 2010
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-11-13 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Whitney Hamilton) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Whitney Hamilton to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.