The Matrix Rate of Return
AbstractIn this paper we give definitions of matrix rates of return which do not depend on the choice of basis describing baskets. We give their economic interpretation. The matrix rate of return describes baskets of arbitrary type and extends portfolio analysis to the complex variable domain. This allows us for simultaneous analysis of evolution of baskets parameterized by complex variables in both continuous and discrete time models.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics in its series Departmental Working Papers with number 25.
Date of creation:
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Institute of Physics, Uniwersytecka 4, Pl-40007 Katowice
Web page: http://physics.uwb.edu.pl/ift/
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-FIN-2006-09-16 (Finance)
- NEP-RMG-2006-09-16 (Risk Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anna Szczypinska & Edward W. Piotrowski, . "Projective Market Model Approach to AHP Decision-Making," Departmental Working Papers 32, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Szczypińska, Anna & Piotrowski, Edward W., 2008. "Projective market model approach to AHP decision making," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(15), pages 3982-3986.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.