interpolation with a large information set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 72.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
factor models; interpolation; large datasets;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Angelini, Elena & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2011.
"Econometric analyses with backdated data: Unified Germany and the euro area,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 1405-1414, May.
- Angelini, Elena & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007. "Econometric analyses with backdated data: unified Germany and the euro area," Working Paper Series 0752, European Central Bank.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2007.
"Pooling-Based Data Interpolation and Backdating,"
Journal of Time Series Analysis,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 53-71, 01.
- Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2005. "Pooling-based data interpolation and backdating," CEPR Discussion Papers 5295, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Massimiliano Marcellino, 2005. "Pooling-based Data Interpolation and Backdating," Working Papers 299, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Massimiliano Marcellino & Carlo A. Favero & Francesca Neglia, 2005.
"Principal components at work: the empirical analysis of monetary policy with large data sets,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(5), pages 603-620.
- Carlo Ambrogio Favero & Massimilano Marcellino & Francesca Neglia, . "Principal components at work: The empirical analysis of monetary policy with large datasets," Working Papers 223, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Andrea Carriero & Massimiliano Marcellino, 2007.
"A Comparison of Methods for the Construction of Composite Coincident and Leading Indexes for the UK,"
590, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Carriero, Andrea & Marcellino, Massimiliano, 2007. "A comparison of methods for the construction of composite coincident and leading indexes for the UK," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 219-236.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.