Characterizing The Nash Bargaining Solution Without Pareto-Optimality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER) in its series RCER Working Papers with number 136.
Length: 25 pages
Date of creation: 1988
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: University of Rochester, Center for Economic Research, Department of Economics, Harkness 231 Rochester, New York 14627 U.S.A.
games ; economic theory;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hannu Vartiainen & Klaus Kultti, 2007.
"Multilateral Non-Cooperative Bargaining in a General Utility Space,"
19, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Klaus Kultti & Hannu Vartiainen, 2010. "Multilateral non-cooperative bargaining in a general utility space," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(4), pages 677-689, October.
- Herings P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski Arkadi, 2010.
"On the Asymptotic Uniqueness of Bargaining Equilibria,"
010, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Predtetchinski, Arkadi, 2011. "On the asymptotic uniqueness of bargaining equilibria," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(3), pages 243-246, June.
- M. Voorneveld & A. Nouweland & R. McLean, 2011. "Axiomatizations of the Euclidean compromise solution," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 427-448, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gabriel Mihalache).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.