The Ethical Dimension of the Romanian Scientific Research for Sustainable Development
AbstractThis article presents some elements related to the connection between scientific research and sustainable development, considering the ethical principles assumed by the scientific community. The Romanian laws concerning the National Sustainable Development Strategy 2013-2020-2030, as well as the objectives related to Science and Technology, are also presented. Responsible scientific research must be managed with respect towards the dignity and security of the human beings, towards the animals and the environment, ensuring the preservation of the biological diversity, with moral integrity, in an ethical and legal context, which is in continuous improvement.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/46.
Length: 17 pages
Date of creation: 16 Jun 2009
Date of revision:
ehics; sustainable development; research-development; Romania; law;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.