Report NEP-MKT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Covaci, Aurel Ardelean, Aurel Pisoschi, Alexandru T. Bogdan, Valentin Pau & Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "The Ethical Dimension of the Romanian Scientific Research for Sustainable Development," Papers, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein 2009/46, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ren� van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power And Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute 09-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pascal Courty, 2009. "Unpriced Quality," Economics Working Papers, European University Institute ECO2009/16, European University Institute.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Opportunity for luxury brands in China," Working Papers, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria 31, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.