Report NEP-MKT-2009-07-03This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihai Covaci, Aurel Ardelean, Aurel Pisoschi, Alexandru T. Bogdan, Valentin Pau & Covaci, Brindusa, 2009. "The Ethical Dimension of the Romanian Scientific Research for Sustainable Development," Papers 2009/46, Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein.
- Marco A. Haan & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez, 2009. "Advertising for Attention in a Consumer Search Model," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-031/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Lans, R.J.A. van der & Bruggen, G.H. van & Eliashberg, J. & Wierenga, B., 2009. "A Viral Branching Model for Predicting the Spread of Electronic Word-of-Mouth," Research Paper ERS-2009-029-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- René van den Brink & Agnieszka Rusinowska & Frank Steffen, 2009. "Measuring Power And Satisfaction in Societies with Opinion Leaders: Dictator and Opinion Leader Properties," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pascal Courty, 2009. "Unpriced Quality," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/16, European University Institute.
- Ronald Jean Degen, 2009. "Opportunity for luxury brands in China," Working Papers 31, globADVANTAGE, Polytechnic Institute of Leiria.
- Alexander S. Kritikos & Christoph Kneiding & Claas Christian Germelmann, 2009. "Demand Side Analysis of Microlending Markets in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 903, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George, 2009. "A Dynamic Model of Price Discrimination and Inventory Management at the Fulton Fish Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 7315, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.