What are the effects of forecasting linear time series with neural networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil) in its series Textos para discussão with number 446.
Length: 14 pages
Date of creation: Sep 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Enginnering Intelligent Systems v.9, p.237-242, 2001
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Rua Marquês de São Vicente, 225, 22453-900 Rio de Janeiro, RJ
Phone: 021 35271078
Fax: 021 35271084
Web page: http://www.econ.puc-rio.br
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2001-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2001-09-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2001-09-26 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ENT-2001-09-26 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-ETS-2001-09-26 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-NET-2001-09-26 (Network Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.