Report NEP-ENT-2001-09-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:2001109 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Timo Terasvirta, 2001. "Statistical methods for modelling neural networks," Textos para discussÃ£o 445, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Zheng Zhao & Jaideep Anand & Will Mitchell, 2001. "A Network Perspective on Inter-Organizational Transfer of R&D Capabilities: A Study of International Joint Ventures in Chinese Automobile Industry," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 362, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gerald A. McDermott, 2000. "Network Restructuring and Firm Creation in East-Central Europe: A Public-Private Venture," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 361, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2001-361 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Locher, Lilo, 2001. "The Determination of a Migration Wave Using Ethnicity and Community Ties," IZA Discussion Papers 346, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Carlos E. Pedreira, 2001. "What are the effects of forecasting linear time series with neural networks," Textos para discussÃ£o 446, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Octavio Figueiredo & Paulo Guimaraes & Douglas Woodward, 2001. "Asymmetric information and location," NIMA Working Papers 11, Núcleo de Investigação em Microeconomia Aplicada (NIMA), Universidade do Minho.
- Steininger, Martin & Hampe, Johannes, 2001. "Survival, Growth, and Interfirm Collaboration of Start-Up Companies in High-Technology Industries: A Case Study of Upper Bavaria," IZA Discussion Papers 345, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:wdi:papers:2000-362 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer, 2001. "Worms: Education and Health Externalities in Kenya," NBER Working Papers 8481, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John P. Bonin & Istvan Abel, 2000. "Retail Banking in Hungary: A Foreign Affair?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 356, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Murat Yildizoglu, 2001. "Connecting adaptive behaviour and expectations in models of innovation: The Potential Role of Artificial Neural Networks," Working Papers 2001-2, Equipe Industries Innovation Institutions, Université Bordeaux IV, France.
- Item repec:nzt:nztwps:00/5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore