Government Reputation and Debt Repayment in Emerging Economies
Abstractthe main business cycle regularities of emerging economies.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2008 Meeting Papers with number 1006.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2008. "A Solution to the Disconnect between Country Risk and Business Cycle Theories," NBER Working Papers 13861, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vivian Z. Yue & Enrique G. Mendoza, 2011.
"A General Equilibrium Model of Sovereign Default and Business Cycles,"
IMF Working Papers
11/166, International Monetary Fund.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2012. "A General Equilibrium Model of Sovereign Default and Business Cycles," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 127(2), pages 889-946.
- Enrique G. Mendoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2011. "A General Equilibrium Model of Sovereign Default and Business Cycles," NBER Working Papers 17151, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Emine Boz, 2009.
"Sovereign Default, Private Sector Creditors and the IFIs,"
IMF Working Papers
09/46, International Monetary Fund.
- Boz, Emine, 2011. "Sovereign default, private sector creditors, and the IFIs," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 70-82, January.
- Hatchondo, Juan Carlos & Martinez, Leonardo, 2009.
"Long-duration bonds and sovereign defaults,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(1), pages 117-125, September.
- Luis A. V. Catao & Ana Fostel & Sandeep Kapur, 2008.
"Persistent Gaps and Default Traps,"
Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance
0803, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Enrique G. Mandoza & Vivian Z. Yue, 2008. "A solution to the default risk-business cycle disconnect," International Finance Discussion Papers 924, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.