The Role of Housing Collateral in an Estimated Two-Sector Model of the US Economy
Abstractthe contribution of housing booms and busts to business cycles.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2007 Meeting Papers with number 245.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2008.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Fiscal Policy,"
Working Papers Department of Economics
2008/56, ISEG - School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, University of Lisbon.
- Marek Jarocinski & Frank R. Smets, 2008.
"House prices and the stance of monetary policy,"
Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 339-366.
- Carlos Vargas-Silva, 2007.
"Monetary policy and the U.S. housing market: A VAR analysis imposing sign restrictions,"
0705, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Vargas-Silva, Carlos, 2008. "Monetary policy and the US housing market: A VAR analysis imposing sign restrictions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 977-990, September.
- Federico di Pace, 2008. "Revisiting the Comovement Puzzle: the Input-Output Structure as an Additional Solution," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0807, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Robert G. King, 2008. "Commentary on "House prices and the stance of monetary policy "," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 367-370.
- Ant�nio Afonso & Ricardo M. Sousa, 2012. "The macroeconomic effects of fiscal policy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(34), pages 4439-4454, December.
- James A. Kahn, 2008. "What drives housing prices?," Staff Reports 345, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.