Companies’ market penetration and activity patterns in european market
AbstractThe strategy type at the company level has an impact upon the selection and implementation of the strategy at the business level. The international strategy at the company level is different from the international strategy at the business level through the diversification extension degree (both under the products aspect and under the geographic area aspect). The need to adopt an international strategy at the company level appears when the products or services level increases in the sense of incorporating products that belong to several activity branches and that address to multiple markets. In this case, the company’s strategy is conducted by the managers from its headquarters and not by the area managers or business managers.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 7984.
Date of creation: Apr 2007
Date of revision: 2008
Publication status: Published in Annals of the Oradea University, fascicle of Economical Science tom XVI,.vol I-(2007): pp. 1063-1067
international strategy company’s international objectives internationalization forms markets operation methods;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- M5 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Personnel Economics
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- M0 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - General
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.