Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană
AbstractDeveloping the knowledge-based economy constitutes one of the strategic priorities of the European Union which aims the increase of the performance and economic competitiveness, and Romania like membership country has assumed this important objective. In the paper are carry out the general features of the knowledge-based economy, the competitiveness of Romania within the European Union from this perspective and there are formulated some directions of action in order to achieve the mentioned objective.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 7842.
Date of creation: 19 Mar 2008
Date of revision:
knowledge-based economy; economic competitiveness; European integration; policy innovation; knowledge management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O11 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-03-25 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-03-25 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2008-03-25 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Keith Sisson & Paul Marginson, 2001. "'Soft Regulation' - Travesty of the Real Thing or New Dimension?," One Europe or Several? Working Papers 32, One-Europe Programme.
- Emmanuel MULLER & Arlette JAPPE & Jean-Alain HERAUD & Andrea ZENKER, 2006. "A regional typology of innovation capacities in new member states and candidate countries," Working Papers of BETA 2006-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.