Report NEP-KNM-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan Acs & Lawrence A. Plummer & Ryan Sutter, 2008. "Penetrating the Knowledge Filter in "Rust Belt" Economies," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00264261_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stefanescu, Laura & Stefanescu, Andy, 2008. "The Need of Knowledge Management Strategy for the Successfully Implementation of Reengineering Projects," MPRA Paper 7794, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niels Krap & Johannes Stephan, 2008. "The Relationship between Knowledge Intensity and Market Concentration in European Industries: An inverted U-Shape," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Burja, Camelia & Burja, Vasile, 2008. "Realităţi si perspective ale economiei bazate pe cunoaştere din România în contextul integrării în Uniunea Europeană," MPRA Paper 7842, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Olivier Gossner & Ehud Kalai & Robert Weber, 2007. "Information Independence and Common Knowledge," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 1453, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00263661_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elina Berghäll, 2008. "Revealing Agglomeration Economies with Stochastic Frontier Modelling in the Finnish ICT Industry," Discussion Papers 435, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hartwich, Frank & Alexaki, Anastasia & Baptista, Rene, 2007. "Innovation systems governance in Bolivia: Lessons for agricultural innovation policies," IFPRI discussion papers 732, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Yuri Maksimenko, 2008. "Towards Economics as a Natural Science," Non-monetary economics, Maksimenko Yu.F. 0010, Maksimenko Yu.F..