AbstractThis is the English language version of the entry on ‘Money’ (‘Geld’) in the ‘Historisch Kritisch Wörterbuch des Marxismus’, a comprehensive dictionary of Marxist terminology being produced as an accompaniment to the Marx-Engels-Gesamt-Arbeite (Marx-Engels collected works), a comprehensive critical edition of the works of Marx and Engels The German-language version is available separately on this site ‘Geld’, entry in Historisch Kritisch Wörterbuch des Marxismus, Band 5: Gegenöffentlichkeit–Hegemonialapparat. Hamburg: Argument-Verlag, ISBN 3-88619-435-3
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6722.
Date of creation: May 2004
Date of revision:
abstract labour; accumulation; bank; banknotes; alienation; commodity fetishism; fictitious capital; finance capital; financial crises; research and presentation; use-value; equilibrium theories; gold; silver; inflation; capital; classical capitalist economy; convertibility; crisis; market; Marx; MEGA; money; neoclassical; production; price of production; productive and unproductive labour; utopian socialism; sraffianism; exchange; exchange value; transformation problem; objectification; value; value-form; law of value; circulation; TSSI; temporalism;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- B14 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist
- B24 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Socialist; Marxist; Scraffian
- B51 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Socialist; Marxian; Sraffian
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- B12 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Classical (includes Adam Smith)
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.