The Taxes Impact On The Economic Growth: The Case Of European Union
AbstractThis paper is studying the impact of taxes and social contributions on the economic growth. We have development a model of economic growth under the incidence of tax revenues, using econometrical analysis (the Pool Data Model). With this mathematical relation we have quantified the connections intensity between taxes and economic growth in the case of European Union 25.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 6143.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Tax; Impact; Economic Growth; Econometrical Model;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- N1 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-12-15 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert P. Inman & Daniel L. Rubinfeld, 1991. "Fiscal Federalism in Europe: Lessons From the United States Experience," NBER Working Papers 3941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.