Региональная Диагностика И Отраслевой Анализ Производительности Труда
[Regional diagnostics and branch analysis of labor productivity]
AbstractThe article considers perspective ways of technology borrowing in industry-regional level in Russia and offers preliminary methodology for identification of suitable technology for particular region. Methodology is based on labor productivity comparisons. For this purposes productivity levels for all Russian regions in industry level were calculated. International productivity comparison with 16 foreign countries is also done. Using obtained productivity ratings, perspective sources for technology borrowing were identified for all main industries of Krasnodar region.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 46205.
Date of creation: Dec 2012
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Federalizm 1(69).18(2013): pp. 57-74
regional competitive advantage; regional economic diagnostics; regional development; technology borrowing; technology transplantation.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O3 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R30 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ferto, Imre, 2008. "Comparative Advantage And Trade Competitiveness In Hungarian Agriculture," Bulletin of the Szent Istvan University, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences 43326, Szent Istvan University, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.