Report NEP-TRA-2013-04-27This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Naughton, Barry, 2013. "China and the Two Crises: From 1997 to 2009," Working Papers, JICA Research Institute 53, JICA Research Institute.
- Ludek Kouba & Ladislava Grochova, 2013. "The European Welfare State from the Prospect of New EU Member States," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2013-38, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Liu, Chun, 2012. "Seeking the Best Practices in rural agricultural informatization: Evidence from China's Sichuan Province," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72547, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Markus Eberhardt & Zheng Wang & Zhihong Yu, 2013. "Intra-National Protectionism in China: Evidence from the Public Disclosure of â€˜Illegalâ€™ Drug Advertising," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2012.
"Региональная Диагностика И Отраслевой Анализ Производительности Труда
[Regional diagnostics and branch analysis of labor productivity]," MPRA Paper 46205, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Li Ping & Yang Danhui & Li Pengfei & Ye Zhenyu & Deng Zhou, 2013. "A Study on Industrial Green Transformation in China," Working Papers 2013.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Sunanda Sen, 2013. "Currency Concerns under Uncertainty: The Case of China," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_761, Levy Economics Institute.
- Alexandra Bratanova & Jacqueline Robinson & Liam Wagner, 2013. "New Technology Adoption for Russian Regional Energy Generation: Moscow Case Study," Energy Economics and Management Group Working Papers 4-2013, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Bratanova, Alexandra, 2012.
"Развитие Методологии Предварительного Финансового Контроля Государственных Программ Регионов России
[Development of the methodology of public programs a priori financial control for Russian regions," MPRA Paper 46439, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabrice Defever & Alejandro Riaño, 2013. "China's Pure Exporter Subsidies," FIW Working Paper series 121, FIW.
- Popova, Daria, 2013. "Impact assessment of alternative reforms of child allowances using RUSMOD - the static tax-benefit microsimulation model for Russia," EUROMOD Working Papers EM9/13, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Tang, Edward Chi Ho, 2013. "Speculating China economic growth through Hong Kong? Evidence from the stock market IPO and real estate markets," MPRA Paper 46346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Zaytsev, Alexander, 2012.
"Элементы Региональной Диагностики (На Примере Краснодарского Края)
[Elements of regional economic diagnostics (in Krasnodar region case)]," MPRA Paper 46362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eickmeier, Sandra & Kühnlenz, Markus, 2013. "China's role in global inflation dynamics," Discussion Papers 07/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank, Research Centre.
- Juan Ma & Tarun Khanna, 2013. "Independent Directors’ Dissent on Boards: Evidence from Listed Companies in China," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-089, Harvard Business School, revised Oct 2013.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman & Jolanta Perek-BiaÅ‚as & Iwona Sagan & Piotr Szukalski & Piotr Stronkowski, 2013. "Demographic Transition and an Ageing Society: Implications for Local Labour Markets in Poland," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/8, OECD Publishing.
- Jolanta Perek-BiaÅ‚as & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "Malopolska Region Demographic Transition: Working for the Future," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/6, OECD Publishing.
- Piotr Szukalski & Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Tamara Weyman, 2013. "LÃ³dzkie Region: Demographic Challenges Within an Ideal Location," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign job opportunities and internal migration in Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6420, The World Bank.
- Byambaakhuu, Badamasuren & Kwon, Youngsun & Rho, Jaejeung, 2012. "Productivity grwoth and efficiency changes in the Mongolian mobile communications industry," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72521, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Fukase, Emiko, 2013. "Foreign wage premium, gender and education : insights from Vietnam household surveys," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6421, The World Bank.
- Elaine Liu & JiKun Huang, 2013. "Risk Preferences and Pesticide Use by Cotton Farmers in China," Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Houston 201310920, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- Sokic, Alexandre & FABRIS, Nikola, 2013. "Euroization and cyclical stabilization in Montenegro: an empirical analysis," MPRA Paper 46537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Quang Truong, 2013. "Vietnam: An Emerging Economy at a CrossRoads," Working Papers 2013/09, Maastricht School of Management.