Развитие Методологии Предварительного Финансового Контроля Государственных Программ Регионов России
[Development of the methodology of public programs a priori financial control for Russian regions]
AbstractShift to the program planning and budgeting is a budget policy priority in Russia. However, the current system of public programs development and implementation needs to be improved. The research aims at development of methodological approaches for a priori financial control of public programs based on international best practice of the evaluation theory and implementation. Author has formed criteria and algorithm of the evaluation method choice for Russian regional public programs. The algorithm is showing a new approach to address a problem of methodological support of program financial and economic analysis in Russia. It also has a practical significance for public administration.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 46439.
Date of creation: 01 Nov 2012
Date of revision:
program planning and budgeting; public program; financial and economic analysis; project evaluation; cost-benefit analysis; multi-criteria analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2013-04-27 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2013-04-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2013-04-27 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
- NEP-TRA-2013-04-27 (Transition Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Campbell,Harry F. & Brown,Richard P. C., 2003. "Benefit-Cost Analysis," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521528986, October.
- Haralambopoulos, D.A. & Polatidis, H., 2003. "Renewable energy projects: structuring a multi-criteria group decision-making framework," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 28(6), pages 961-973.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.