Research and Science Today No. 4
AbstractResearch and Science Today Journal is a publication founded in 2011 and it is dedicated to the students of all levels (license, master and doctoral) of faculties in the country and abroad. We want to offer the participants the opportunity to present their scientific works in the following areas: Social Sciences, Economic Sciences, Legal Sciences, Humanities, Education Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and Sport. This journal provides students the opportunity to create and / or to improve their abilities to write scientific papers. So each appearance (two appearances per year at which we can add supplements) contains a number of papers written by students, masters and doctoral from the faculties from the country or / and abroad. The journal promotes original studies contributing to the progress of knowledge and it is motivated by the need to address issues of theory and practice in the areas mentioned above. The Journal is a training means of the factors involved in the conceptualization, development, implementation and evaluation , aiming the formation of creative personalities who could be able to adapt through the changing conditions of life. Journal wants to be a forum for debates disciplinaries and interdisciplinaries theoretical topics, to become a research support, to leverage this work at regional, national and international levels. We believe that this gathering will enjoy the support from both parts of the researchers and of the practitioners, and will provide appropriate training sources held professional through the current problems.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 43226.
Date of creation: 10 Nov 2012
Date of revision:
Social Sciences; Economic Sciences; Legal Sciences; Humanities; Education Sciences; Engineering; Medicine and Sport;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z19 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Other
- Z12 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Religion
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- Y9 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Other
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- R4 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- L7 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Primary Products and Construction
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.