Research and Science Today Supplement No.1(3)/2012
AbstractResearch and Science Today Journal is a publication founded in 2011 and it is dedicated to the students of all levels (license, master and doctoral) of faculties in the country and abroad. We want to offer the participants the opportunity to present their scientific works in the following areas: Social Sciences, Economic Sciences, Legal Sciences, Humanities, Education Sciences, Engineering, Medicine and Sport. This journal provides students the opportunity to create and / or to improve their abilities to write scientific papers. So each appearance (two appearances per year at which we can add supplements) contains a number of papers written by students, masters and doctoral from the faculties from the country or / and abroad. The journal promotes original studies contributing to the progress of knowledge and it is motivated by the need to address issues of theory and practice in the areas mentioned above. The Journal is a training means of the factors involved in the conceptualization, development, implementation and evaluation , aiming the formation of creative personalities who could be able to adapt through the changing conditions of life. Journal wants to be a forum for debates disciplinaries and interdisciplinaries theoretical topics, to become a research support, to leverage this work at regional, national and international levels. We believe that this gathering will enjoy the support from both parts of the researchers and of the practitioners, and will provide appropriate training sources held professional through the current problems.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 41932.
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2012
Date of revision:
Social Sciences; Economic Sciences; Legal Sciences; Humanities; Education Sciences; Engineering; Medicine and Sport;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- F0 - International Economics - - General
- H0 - Public Economics - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- J2 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor
- R0 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- K0 - Law and Economics - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- Y1 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Data: Tables and Charts
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
- Y8 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Related Disciplines
- I2 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education
- Y3 - Miscellaneous Categories - - Book Reviews
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- L3 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise
- Q0 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.