Updated scenarios for the Romanian economy medium-term dynamics
AbstractThe current study uses the 2000 version of the Romanian economy macromodel, amended only by up-dating the inflation econometric function. Special attention will be paid to: • the estimations for 2001 ; • the potential impact of the external environment deterioration upon the Romanian economy evolution during 2002; • the medium-term implications.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35792.
Date of creation: Nov 2001
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Romanian Journal of Economic Forecasting 9.1(2002): pp. 5-16
model; simulations; forecasting;
Other versions of this item:
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Updated Scenarios For The Romanian Economy Medium-Term Dynamics," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(1), pages 5-16, March.
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2001.
"Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "pre-accession economic programme,"
35793, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel Estimation for the Romanian "Pre-Accession Economic Programme"," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(5), pages 5-38, December.
- Dobrescu, Emilian, 2002. "Macromodel estimations for the Romanian "Preaccesion economic programme"," MPRA Paper 35774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.