Моделирование Рейтингов Российских Банков
[Modeling Russian Banks Ratings]
AbstractThe paper presents econometric analysis of the of Russian banks ratings, and the experts’ opinion based on a survey, designed in a framework of the project. From the ratings and the survey we derived the factors that in the experts’ opinion and in the rating agencies’ opinion are most important for bank reliability. The models of the ratings and experts’ opinions were designed for real and virtual banks. We constructed the model ratings of the Russian banks. These models use only publicly available information and hence could be used as an early warning system of the current bank reliability.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34630.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in Economics and Mathematical Methods 4.40(2004): pp. 10-25
ratings; rating models; banks; Russia;
Other versions of this item:
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Aivazian, Sergey & Golovan, Sergey & Karminsky, Alexander & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2011. "An approach to ratings mapping," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 23(3), pages 13-40.
- Karminsky, Alexandr & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2007. "Models of Banks Ratings," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 5(1), pages 3-19.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2009. "Models for the External Support Component of Moody's Bank Ratings," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 14(2), pages 3-23.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.