Improvement of cooperation among SMEs and other stakeholders as means of fostering innovation
AbstractIn the article the authors present the factors that foster cooperation among SMEs and other market actors. Also, an attempt was made to present how these market actors work together. In addition, analysis of the impact of cooperation on innovation in business has been done
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33654.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision: 2011
innovation; SME; cooperation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-HME-2011-10-01 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2011-10-01 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-01 (Small Business Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005.
"Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
05-22, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Schmidt, Tobias, 2005. "Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 05-22 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tobias Schmidt, 2005. "Knowledge Flows and R&D Co-operation: Firm-level Evidence from Germany," Development and Comp Systems 0506006, EconWPA.
- Vanhaverbeke, W. & Beerkens, B. & Duysters, G., 2001.
"Technological capability building through networking strategies within high-tech industries,"
Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS) working paper series
01.15, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies (ECIS).
- Duysters, Geert & Vanhaverbeke, Wim & Beerkens, Bonnie, 2007. "Technological capability building through networking strategies within high-tech industries," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Vanhaverbeke, W. & Beerkens, B. & Duysters, G., 2001. "Technological capability building through networking strategies within high-tech industries," Working Papers 01.15, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies.
- de Faria, Pedro & Lima, Francisco & Santos, Rui, 2010. "Cooperation in innovation activities: The importance of partners," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1082-1092, October.
- Hagedoorn, John, 2002. "Inter-firm R&D partnerships: an overview of major trends and patterns since 1960," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 477-492, May.
- Luuk Klomp & George Van Leeuwen, 2001. "Linking Innovation and Firm Performance: A New Approach," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(3), pages 343-364.
- Michele Cincera & Lieselot Kempen & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Reinhilde Veugelers & Carolina Villegas Sanchez, 2003. "Productivity growth, R&D and the rôle of international collaborative agreements: some évidence for Belgian manufacturing companies," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 46(3), pages 107-140.
- Miotti, Luis & Sachwald, Frederique, 2003. "Co-operative R&D: why and with whom?: An integrated framework of analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1481-1499, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.