Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33606.
Date of creation: 2004
Date of revision:
mediation; confidentiality; privacy; prelitigation; prelitigation mediation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O17 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Formal and Informal Sectors; Shadow Economy; Institutional Arrangements
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- K31 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Labor Law
- K4 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bruce H. Kobayashi, 2002. "Privacy and the Commercial Use of Personal Information, by Rubin, P. H. and Lenard, T. M. Boston: Kluwer Academic Publishers, 2002, xxiii + 100 pp., USD 75.00; GBP 52.00 (cloth)," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(8), pages 488-490.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.