Tools to keep brands on the market
AbstractBrand purpose is to increase shareholders’ wealth and making profit. Considering the organizations economic environment changes and the fall of the most markets, the paper is focused on the general forces impeding the brand development and on finding some tools to strengthen the brands.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 25793.
Date of creation: 15 Feb 2010
Date of revision:
Publication status: Published in the Proceedings of the 34th ARA Congress (American-Romanian Academy of Arts and Science, USA) Ecole Polytechnique de Montreal.ISBN 9(2010): pp. 228-231
marketing strategy; brand’s vision; brand management;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IND-2010-10-23 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-MKT-2010-10-23 (Marketing)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.