Report NEP-MKT-2010-10-23This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rahardja, Christina & Anandya, Dudi, 2010. "Experiential marketing, customer satisfaction, behavioral intention: timezone game center surabaya," MPRA Paper 25638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shuili Du & C.B. Bhattacharya & Sankar Sen, 2010. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Competitive Advantage: Overcoming the Trust Barrier," ESMT Research Working Papers ESMT-10-006, ESMT European School of Management and Technology.
- T. De Bock & P. Van Kenhove, 2010. "Consumer Ethics: The Role of Self-Regulatory Focus," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/670, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Rouziès, Dominique & Hulland, John & Barclay, Donald W, 2010. "Does marketing and sales integration always pay off? evidence from a social capital perspective," Les Cahiers de Recherche 933, HEC Paris.
- Doval, E & Doval, O, 2010. "Tools to keep brands on the market," MPRA Paper 25793, University Library of Munich, Germany.