Special and Differential Treatment, The Multilateral Trading System and Economic Development in the 21st Century
AbstractThis paper was prepared for the joint ICTSD – GP International Dialogue entitled, Making Special & Differential Treatment More Effective and Responsive to Development Needs, held 6 & 7 May 2003, in Chavannes-de-bogis, Switzerland.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24301.
Date of creation: Apr 2003
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Singh, Ajit, 2003. "Special and Differential Treatment, The Multilateral Trading System and Economic Development in the 21st Century," MPRA Paper 24653, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amsden, Alice & Singh, Ajit, 1993.
"The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea,"
54982, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amsden, Alice H. & Singh, Ajit, 1994. "The optimal degree of competition and dynamic efficiency in Japan and Korea," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 941-951, April.
- Anthony B. Atkinson, 2000. "The Changing Distribution of Income: Evidence and Explanations," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(1), pages 3-18, 02.
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Does fast Growth in India and China harm U.S. Workers? Insights from Simulation Evidence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp378, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Singh, Ajit, 2005. "The Doha development agenda: what special and differential treatment?," MPRA Paper 53438, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, Ajit, 2007. "Globalization and Industrial Revolutions in India and China: Implications for Advanced and Developing Economies and for National and International Policies," MPRA Paper 24286, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Does trade openness helps or hinders industrialization?," MPRA Paper 4371, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafaeddin, Mehdi, 2006. "Is The Industrial Policy Relevant In The 21st Century?," MPRA Paper 6643, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.