Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones
[Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment]
AbstractThe document is an analytical report on the initial results of the impact of structural reforms on investment for the period 1980-97 in general and the more recent structural reforms in the infrastructure industries in particular. In the context of these reforms it explores the connection between investment and growth, with foreign direct investment as an important component.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23479.
Date of creation: Nov 1999
Date of revision:
Structural reforms; privatization; Infrastructure industries; Regulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- L9 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities
- L91 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Transportation: General
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de la electricidad
[Investment and productivity in the bolivian electricity industry]," MPRA Paper 23461, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de telecomunicaciones
[Investment and productivity in the bolivian telecommunications industry]," MPRA Paper 23464, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Gustavo Machicado & Juan Cristóbal Birbuet, 2009. "Misallocation and Manufacturing TFP in the Market Liberalization Period of Bolivia," Development Research Working Paper Series 06/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2003. "Capitalization and Privatization in Bolivia: An Aproximation to an Evaluation," MPRA Paper 23049, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004.
"Trends in Infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile
269, Central Bank of Chile.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "Trends in infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3401, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.