Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de telecomunicaciones
[Investment and productivity in the bolivian telecommunications industry]
AbstractThe document is an analytical report on the impact of structural reforms in the Bolivian telecommunications industry initiated in 1994-95. With the Capitalization Law, the Regulatory System Law and the Telecommunications Law in particular, the telecommunications industry is in transition to full liberalization in 2001, with current active regulation.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23464.
Date of creation: Feb 1999
Date of revision:
Structural reforms; privatization; Telecommunications industry; regulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001.
"Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia,"
23920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2001.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, Regulation and the Poor: Access to Basic Services in Bolivia," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- César Calderón & Luis Servén, 2004.
"Trends in Infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001,"
Working Papers Central Bank of Chile, Central Bank of Chile
269, Central Bank of Chile.
- Calderon, Cesar & Serven, Luis, 2004. "Trends in infrastructure in Latin America, 1980-2001," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3401, The World Bank.
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones
[Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment]," MPRA Paper 23479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.