Inversión y productividad en la industria boliviana de la electricidad
[Investment and productivity in the bolivian electricity industry]
AbstractThe document is an analytical report on the impact of structural reforms in the Bolivian electricity industry initiated in 1994-95. With the Capitalization Law, the Regulatory System Law and the Electricity Law in particular, the electricity industry experimented a new structure including an administered wholesale electricity market and a regulated retail market in distribution.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23461.
Date of creation: Feb 1999
Date of revision:
Structural reform; Privatization; Regulation; Electricity industry;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L5 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikolai Flexner, 2003. "Foreign Direct Investment and Economic Growth in Bolivia, 1990- 1998," Macroeconomics 0309009, EconWPA, revised 26 Nov 2003.
- Barja, Gover, 1999.
"Las reformas estructurales bolivianas y su impacto sobre inversiones
[Bolivian structural reforms and their impact on investment]," MPRA Paper 23479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001.
"Capitalization, Regulation and the Poor: Access to Basic Services in Bolivia,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Barja, Gover & Urquiola, Miguel, 2001. "Capitalization, regulation and the poor: access to basic services in Bolivia," MPRA Paper 23920, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2001.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.