Deslocalización empresarial e inversión directa internacional
[Offshoring and international investment]
AbstractThis paper focuses on the study of the offshoring and international investment. Markets and variables are taken into account in order to drive offshoring decisions are studied too. It is taken as a practical example the development of Inditex and Hennes and Mauritz. And their variables kept in mind when they are opening new retail stores in different foreign markets.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23228.
Date of creation: 11 Jun 2010
Date of revision:
Deslocalización Empresarial; Inversión Internacional; Inditex; Sistema de Información de Gestión; Hennes and Mauritz;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-06-18 (All new papers)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Feenstra, Robert C & Hanson, Gordon H, 1996.
"Globalization, Outsourcing, and Wage Inequality,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 240-45, May.
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, 2004.
"Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain,"
04-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlos M. Fernández-Otheo & Rafael Myro, . "Is the foreign capital leaving industrialized countries? The case of Spain," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 04-03, FEDEA.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Díaz-Mora & Carmen Díaz-Roldán, 2007.
"Foreign direct investment and regional growth: An analysis of the Spanish case,"
07-08, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Oscar Bajo-Rubio & Carmen Diaz-Mora & Carmen Diaz-Roldan, 2010. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Growth: An Analysis of the Spanish Case," Regional Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 373-382.
- John H Dunning, 1988. "The Eclectic Paradigm of International Production: A Restatement and Some Possible Extensions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Francisco J. Más & Felipe Ruiz Moreno, 2003. "Spanish Company Foreign Market Entry," Working Papers. Serie EC 2003-10, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.