Interactive management of time series
AbstractThe main purpose of this data base is to offer the researcher a supply of information which can be analyzed, revised and updated in a repetitive way. This can be accomplished by an interactive approach. It is possible to use data from the central file (official data) and from a private single user file. It is possible to write regression equations, as well as algebraic expressions defining transformations of the economic variables.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 23061.
Date of creation: Nov 1974
Date of revision: Nov 1974
Publication status: Published in IBM Technical Disclosure Bulletin 6.17(1974): pp. 1653-1657
Economic data base; interactive access; transformation of variables; regression analysis;
Other versions of this item:
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1975.
"DMS/2: un sistema per la soluzione e simulazione interattiva di modelli econometrici
[DMS/2: a system for interactive solution and simulation of econometric models]," MPRA Paper 24881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "User defined functions and operators," MPRA Paper 23063, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 1976.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo & Sartori, Franco & Specioso, Isidoro, 1974.
"Aggiornamento del modello al 1974 e nuove simulazioni
[Updating the model and new simulations for 1974]," MPRA Paper 22677, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1975.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1976. "Monte Carlo methods in econometrics: a package for the stochastic simulation," MPRA Paper 24538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.