DMS/2: un sistema per la soluzione e simulazione interattiva di modelli econometrici
[DMS/2: a system for interactive solution and simulation of econometric models]
AbstractDMS/2 (Decisional Models Solution, version 2) is a computer package for solution of nonlinear econometric models. This technical report describes the new features that improve over the DMS-package.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24881.
Date of creation: Oct 1975
Date of revision:
Simultaneous equations; econometric models; numerical solution methods; Newton; Gauss-Seidel;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C3 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables
- C87 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Econometric Software
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1974.
"Interactive management of time series,"
24539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paoli, 1974. "Interactive management of time series," MPRA Paper 23061, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 1974.
- Calzolari, Giorgio, 1974. "Interactive management for time series," MPRA Paper 22693, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1974.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.