Die Globalisierungsfalle: Gibt es sie wirklich?
[The globalization pitfall: Does it really exist?]
AbstractThe present article tries to outline important development tendencies regarding the interntaionalization of business during the last twenty years, with focus on the consequences of globalization for Europe. In order to get across the location of foreign trade relationsships, chapter 2 recalls the background of recent development tendencies. Then, chapter 3 is concerned with the assessment of the competitive situation of Germany, before chapter 4 concnetrates on the problem of unemployment.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 21036.
Date of creation: 1998
Date of revision:
globalization; interntaional business;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. " Insiders and Outsiders in Wage Determination," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 87(2), pages 411-28.
- Marlies Hummel, 1996. "Stärken und Schwächen Deutschlands im internationalen Wettbewerb um Einkommen und Arbeitsplätze," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 49(3), pages 03-18, October.
- Harald Trabold, 1995. "Die internationale WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit einer Volkswirtschaft," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 64(2), pages 169-185.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 2001. "Globalisation, multinational enterprises and European integration," MPRA Paper 17972, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.