Modern Risk Management Strategies for the Romanian State Treasury
AbstractThis paper is exploring the introduction and modernization of corporative governance in public institutions, specifically in the Romanian State Treasury, by standardizing the risk evaluation in audit (RBIA). The authors are considering that achieving results in the country's progress is impossible by only implementing imported external solutions - for optimal results adjustments to internal and external historical characteristics and local interests are required. This requirement is reinforced by analyzing the economical devlopments that have taken place during the last 20 years (since migrating the economy from a centralized state to free markets), which also supports the authors' premise that further significant development is possible if the proper methods are put in place.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20425.
Date of creation: 10 Nov 2009
Date of revision: 23 Nov 2009
governance; risk; evaluation; management; audit; analysis;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.