Investition, Finanzierung und Sparen: einige Implikationen der Keynes-Robertson-Kontroverse über den "Revolving Fund"
[Investment, finance and saving: some implications of the Keynes-Robertson controversy on the "revolving fund"]
AbstractIn this paper the Keynes-Robertson controversy about the "revolving fund" of finance in 1937/38 is reviewed and the implications for the relationship between investment, finance and saving are drawn.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 19322.
Date of creation: 1994
Date of revision:
Investment; finance; saving; revolving fund;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E43 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Interest Rates: Determination, Term Structure, and Effects
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrea Terzi, 2004.
"The independence of finance from saving: A flow-of-funds interpretation,"
- Andrea Terzi, 1987. "The Independence of Finance from Saving: A Flow-of-Funds Interpretation," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 9(2), pages 188-197, January.
- Terzi, Andrea, 1986. "Finance, Investment and Saving: A Comment," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 77-80, March.
- Hyman P. Minsky, 1992. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_74, Levy Economics Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.