Ekonomisko un vadības profesiju darba apmaksas tirgus konjuktūra Latvijā
[Salary conjuncture of economic and management professions experts in Latvia]
AbstractIn the market of economic and management trades amount of young specialists are increased, the competition between specialists has increased, requirements to specialists have increased. In given paper the level of wages in the market of economic trades in Latvia is researched, practically used methods of definition of wages is investigated, perspectivities of economic specialities in comparison with other trades is estimated. In paper the term of economic and management trades is comprehensively formulated from the point of view of the Latvian legislation, from the point of view of preparation of experts and educational system, and from the point of view of a labour market. Factors influencing for the size of wages are certain. The average level of wages, and as borders of fluctuation of wages is certain. Distinction in work and a wages of men and women in economic and administrative trades is investigated separately in paper.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 16384.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
darba apmaksa; motivējošās sistēmas; izdevumi personālam; tirgus konjuktūra;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- N30 - Economic History - - Labor and Consumers, Demography, Education, Health, Welfare, Income, Wealth, Religion, and Philanthropy - - - General, International, or Comparative
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2011. "Development of System Dynamic Model of Latvia’s Economic Integration in the EU," MPRA Paper 34565, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2010.
"Latvijas iestāšanās Eiropas Savienībā ekonomiskā efekta novērtēšana
[Estimation of Economic Benefit of the Introduction of Latvia in the European Union]," MPRA Paper 29313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skribans, Valerijs, 2009.
"Krīzes un 2009. gada nodokļu politikas izmaiņu ietekme uz Latvijas ekonomiku
[Influence of the Crisis and 2009 Tax Policy Changes on the Latvian Economy]," MPRA Paper 19141, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.